Undergraduate Program Advising
How to schedule a 30-minute appointment with a political science advisor:
- Log in to starnet.indiana.edu with your IU username and passphrase.
- Select an advisor:
- mhosek (MaryLou Hosek)
- jbergonz (Joelene Bergonzi)
- Click on "View Calendar" and then select the (available) day and time you wish to meet.
- Fill in the requested data to schedule the appointment. You will need to include your ID #.
- All appointments are in Woodburn Hall 210. Please check in at front desk upon arrival.
- You must schedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- We typically accept appointments for up to two weeks in advance.
- Please record your appointment date & time in your own calendar/planner. An e-mail reminder of the scheduled appointment will be sent to your IU e-mail account the day before the appointment.
- If necessary, you can return to https://starnet.indiana.edu to review the appointment you've scheduled or to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If you are not physically on this campus, we can advise by phone. Please schedule an appointment by calling 812-855-6308.
To schedule an appointment by phone or in person, call 812 855 6308 or stop by Woodburn Hall 210. The office and phone are open 8:30-4:30, Monday-Friday.