There are 45-minute appointment blocks, though you will typically be done within 30 minutes. Follow these steps:
- Search for “Student Appointment Scheduler” in One.IU or go directly to the Student Appointment Scheduler task.
- When you sign in, you will see a page that displays your assigned advisor(s), your academic program, and any upcoming appointments.
- To schedule an appointment with any Political Science advisor, just click their name. This will take you to the advisor’s profile.
- Click “Schedule Appointment” to access your advisor’s calendar. A circle on a date means there are available appointments that day. Click the circled date to see open times.
- Once you’ve found a time that works with your schedule, click “Request Appointment.”
- Fill in your current phone number and a reason for scheduling. Click “Submit Request.”
- Done! You can confirm your appointment time by returning to the SAS home screen. You can also cancel or reschedule appointments from that screen. A confirmation email will be sent to your IU email account after you schedule an appointment. If you schedule at least 48 hours in advance, you will also receive a reminder email the day before your appointment.