Political Science Outside Minor

Use your Graduate Academic Bulletin

Students pursuing a graduate degree in another department with a Ph. D. minor in Political Science should use the University Graduate School Academic Bulletin.

Official requirements for our Ph.D. degrees can be found by clicking on the Bulletin below:

Political Science University Graduate School Academic Bulletin

Visit the Academic Bulletins website to find all IUB Bulletins. You must scroll to the bottom of the page for Graduate Bulletins.